Thursday, June 2, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge - Day 2

Can’t pick just one person for this one as I have three very special people that I’ve been close to all my life.



My sister, Nikki, is someone I know I can go to when I feel like no one understands me or when I feel stressed about silly stuff. She knows how to make me laugh like no one else. We’ve been through a lot, tons of things I’m not proud about but that was all growing pains and things between us are great now. I love my sister and she’s a true blessing in my life. I’m so glad that we live close by and work in the same building. It’s so nice having a lunch buddy or a shopping buddy. She’s always there with advice when I need it the most.


Mama and Daddy. My goodness, this is going to be hard to put into words without getting all teary eyed. Mama and Daddy have put up with way more crap from me than you could ever imagine. I was a bratty, smart-mouthed teenager and often times I’m still a selfish and pain in the butt adult. They still know how to keep me in line and I haven’t lived with them in years. : ) They always worry about me and Nikki but since I became a mom myself, I know that the worrying and stress doesn’t stop when your kids move away. I can still call or text them for advice on the dumbest of things and I trust them with guidance on life’s biggest things like parenting, financial decisions, career moves, etc. Both of my parents gave the world, everything they had, to me and Nikki growing up and that never stopped. They are an amazing support system and foundation.


Thank you to all 3 of you for loving me and putting up with me. Growing up I always heard “She will always be your sister. We will always be your mother and daddy.” Just wanted to let you know that I still find comfort in that. I love you!




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hate that I am just now seeing this. I'm a bad blog follower. :)

    I love you, too Lacey and I am so thankful for the relationship that we have. No matter what, I know that I can always turn to you and that means the world to me.

    Also, we need to take a new picture because if you keep posting 3rd trimester pics of us, we're going to brawl. LOL!

    ReplyDelete